12-Step Action Plan
Review and define a strategic path towards rapid growth
Provide a forecasting model that determines growth capabilities based on capital available
Includes all marketing and SG&A Budgets
Determine and prioritize key launch markets geographically, and target the key distributors and retailers in each market.
Establish the appropriate wholesale pricing and targeted SRPs
Identify broker representation partners in key markets
Limit broker retainers typically required when launching a new line
Research category review cycles for key retailers
Identify retailers that typically don’t stick to review schedules so we are not limited by review cycles
Work with brokers to schedule presentations to distributors and retailers
Execute presentations either on-site or through various virtual presentation tools
Complete New Vendor and New Item forms based on retailer and distributor commitments
Establish 12-month promotional programs, along with creative marketing expenditures
Manage and track weekly unit velocities to evaluate successes and concerns
Use sales data to validate brand credibility
Re-evaluate the strategic plan every quarter because experience tells me things usually change dramatically every three months
Other ASM Capabilities
- Have helped many companies with business plans and valuations.
- Raised money for several brands that were interested in finding new capital.
- Provided lots of strategic marketing plans to optimize ROI on marketing expenditures.
- Helped with Point of Sale designs and content.
- Also provided design and content for sell sheets and power points.